North America's Premier NGV Meeting Place, Where Infrastructure Developers and Fleet Operators Unlock the Potential of NGVs
Delegates Confirmed to Attend for 2014 Include:
Speakers Already Announced to Take Part Include:
Vice President Global Vehicles
Central Freight Lines
Administrator – Central Region
Environmental Protection Agency
Bay & Bay Transportation
3 Dedicated Conference Tracks, Specifically Tailored to Address Your Key NGV Challenges!
|FLEET OPERATOR TRACK
||C-STORE / TRAVEL CENTER TRACK
||NATURAL GAS UTILITY TRACK
I have not attended a conference with so many end users present before
This Year’s Event Will Feature Even Larger Involvement from Fleet Operators, Natural Gas Utilities & C-store's/Truck Stop/Travel Center Operators
The 3rd Natural Gas Vehicle USA Canada Conference can announce that hundreds of leading NGV fleets, utilities and c-store's will attend this year's conference to review best practice approaches and hear about the latest solutions to their Natural Gas Vehicle issues. Here's a sample of some of the key companies that have a attended our sold out include:
|Natural Gas Utilities (LDC's)||C-Store's / Travel Centers||Fleet Operators|
Why Attend The 3rd NGV USA Conference & Exhibition?
The Natural Gas Vehicle USA Conference & Exhibition is the only place where you'll be able to hear from the key operators driving the NGV industry in the US forward, the leading Natural Gas Utilities, C-store's, Producers and Fleet operators investing in and developing NGV infrastructure and vehicle adoption across North America. This information will help you form a complete, successful strategy based on the latest information and updates.
Not only that - but you'll be able to meet, network and share information with over 800 senior NGV decision makers. At a time when the US NGV market is really starting to take off - can you afford not to attend?
5 Key Reasons to Attend NGV USA
- 800 senior level attendees for you to meet and network with over 2 days of business development
- 40+ booth exhibitor hall to give you the latest technologies available to help you increase efficiencies and drive down costs on your NGV projects
- Huge fleet operator presence. We're expecting hundreds of North America’s leading fleet operators to attend the 3 day conference and exhibit to learn how to effectively switch their fleets to run on Natural Gas. Don't miss out on your chance to meet them!
- Specific conference tracks and workshops for each different industry stakeholder. Whether you're a fleet, utility of C-store we have created a host of sessions specifically for your specific industry challenges
- Workshops & Technical tours, already organised is a site visit to Questars brand new CNG refuelling site in Houston. Don’t miss out on your chance to see NGV technology up close
Well attended by key players in the natural gas market. Excellent balance between government, users and suppliers at the conference and in the presentations
The NGV USA Conference is following on from the massive success of the previous sell out US, Canadian and European events (over 2000+ attendees have been to our shows in the past year). Our most recent event in February 2013 in Houston for example had over 700 attendees, 30+ exhibitors and a speaker line up that boasted some of the leading names in North America's natural gas industry.
Here are some quick facts on our US event
- Over 700 senior level delegates attended our most recent event in February 2013 (the conference has sold out 2 years straight!)
- Leading utilities, c-store's and fleet operators from across the industry were in attendance
- Top industry keynote speakers, featuring CEO's from some of North America's leading energy companies (expect the same in Canada!)
- Completely sold out exbo 2 year's in a row (we've doubled the size of the exbo this year to over 40, and relocated hotels to keep up with demand!)
- Over 30 senior NGV expert speakers have shared their experience at last year's conference (over 50 expected this year)
Congratulations on a well-attended and successful event in Houston!
If you're involved or want to become involved in the Natural Gas Vehicle sector - you simply can't afford to miss the number one meeting point for NGV professionals in the US. Register your place now and save $300 before March 21st!
I look forward to seeing you in June!